Divorce is not only emotionally burdensome but financially burdensome. At our firm, we understand how stressful this can be and the financial impact this can have on a family. That is why we offer inexpensive divorce options for our clients. We believe that any individual facing a divorce deserves to fully understand all divorce options and know that divorce does not have to be a lengthy and expensive process.
At the Law Offices, we will stand by your side throughout the entire divorce process. We want you and your family to be comfortable and at-ease and can explain all possible divorce options. We also offer both contested and uncontested divorce services.
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. Our Corona divorce options lawyers are ready to help you and your family.
Types of Affordable Divorce Options
At our family law firm, our clients get the benefit of affordable divorce options. Possible options include:
- One: self-representation (pro se) – while it is cautioned that parties should still seek counsel, parties in a divorce can represent themselves
- Two: pay-as-you-go – payments plans are set up for the future duration of litigation and the clients pay as they go
- Three: partial representation – the attorney completes paperwork for the client at low costs and only litigates some issues
- Four: limited scope – this is where the attorney represents the client in a limited scope capacity; the attorney will only go to court on certain issues such as child custody and visitation, spousal support/alimony or child support and the client is responsible for the rest
- Five: uncontested divorce – for a low fixed fee, an attorney represents both clients through mediation and the case never has to go through the court system
We Keep Fees Reasonable:
We provide people with cost-effective divorce options as well as divorce mediation services at reasonable fees. One reason our fees are reasonable is that we do not add phone calls between you and us to your bill. From your initial consultation on, all calls are free.